الادارة

www.just.ahlamontada.com
الزوار الكرام
نفيدكم بأن لدينا الكثير من المتميز
أنتسابكم دعم للمنتدى

8 طرق لتسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . فيديو  _2__84270772bz0

الادارة

www.just.ahlamontada.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

www.just.ahlamontada.com

شعر : خواطر : قصة : نقاشات جادة : حقوق مرأة : أكواد جافا نادرة : برامج صيانة :برامج مشروحة مع السريال : بروكسيات حقيقة لكسر الحجب بجدارة . والمزيد

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الى زوار منتدى البرنامج المشروحة / الكرام . نفيدكم بأن برامجنا المطروحة كاملة ومشروحة ومع السريال وتعمل بأستمرار دون توقف أن شاءالله . ولكن روابطها مخفية تظهر بعد التسجيل . و تسجيلكم دعم للمنتدى

8 طرق لتسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . فيديو

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 13163
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2007

8 طرق لتسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . فيديو  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 8 طرق لتسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . فيديو    8 طرق لتسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . فيديو  Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 06, 2012 5:13 am

الاعضاء والزوار الكرام

من اجل تسريع متصفح فايرفوكس

نطرح لكم هذا الفيديو الذي سيوضح لكم 8 طرق تسرع فايرفوكس

متمنين لكم تطبيق ناجح وسرعة مفرحه أن شاءالله

هذة هي التعديلات التي يقوم بها شرح الفيديو

8 Steps and Make Firefox Faster Than Google Chrome!!!

Firefox is an amazing browser but, I as a Firefox enthusiast have to admit that Google Chrome has the advantage over Firefox in terms of speed and how snappy it can be.

Here are 8 steps that will make Firefox Faster and Snappier than before. I’ve used it for quite sometime and it hasn’t given me any issue.

Steps:

Step 1: Open a new tab and type about:config into the Firefox Address Bar. Then click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!”

Step 2 and 3: In the filter area(See in the video below), type pipelining. Then follow the steps shown in the video.

Step 4: Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Integer. Name it nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set the value to “0?.

Step 5: Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Integer. Name it content.notify.interval and set the value to “500000?. Yes, that is five hundred thousand.

Step 6: Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Boolean. Name it content.notify.ontimer and set the value to “true?.

We’re almost done….

Step 7: Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Integer. Name it content.switch.threshold and set the value to “250000?. Yes, that is two hundred thousand.

Finally…

Step 8: Right-click anywhere inside the page and select New > Boolean. Name it content.interrupt.parsing and set the value to “false?. Yes, that is false.

Close Firefox and restart it. You should see performance increase immediately.

NOTE: Installing a lot of add-ons will definitely cause your Firefox to slow down, so uninstall any unwanted add-ons .

Watch this video as I show you how to do the above:

just_f

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://just.ahlamontada.com

8 طرق لتسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . فيديو
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  طريقة لتسريع متصفح انترنت اكسبلور وفايرفوكس : فيديو
» طرق تسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . شرح بالصور
» أداة تسريع متصفح فايرفوكس . Firefox Ultimate Optimizer
» كيفية تسريع متصفح الفايرفوكس فيديو How To Speed up Mozilla
»  أفضل طريقة لتسريع الكمبيوتر . فيديو

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
www.just.ahlamontada.com :: just_f _ المنتديـــــــــات :: just_f : برامج , صيانة الكمبيوتر , تسريع الأتصال-
انتقل الى: